Favorite games?

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by zamudiovsky, Nov 16, 2013.

1. zamudiovsky macrumors regular

I just wanted to know what games do you guys play on your iOS device and why you like them?

I currently play FIFA 14 and Plants vs Zombies 2 only, but I used to play Draw Something and games like that...

2. VanillaCracker macrumors 68030

VanillaCracker

I play Real Racing 3, Asphalt 8 GOF2, PvZ 2, Dead Trigger, Zynga Poker, and Raw 2084.

I like all of those games for their respective platforms. That's pretty much all that needs to be said. Well developed, detailed games, and I try to have 1 or so of each of those types of games to play depending on how much time I have and what my mood is.

3. Max(IT) Suspended

Max(IT)

4. jonnyb098 macrumors 68020

Asphalt 8 , modern combat 4 , oceanhorn, badland, anomoly 2 , riptide gp2, repulz

5. jjusmo macrumors regular

Simpsons Tapped Out and recently downloaded Zuko Monsters and I'm kind of addicted to it# it's like Pokemon but not that good but I still waste time to it..

I am not the same mobile gamer that I used to be when I only had my iPod Touch 4 filled with games..

6. =E= macrumors regular

=E=

At the moment - all I play is Hay day.
    I never thought I would get this addicted to this type of games. :eek:

7. zone23 macrumors 68000

8. Beeplance macrumors 65816

Beeplance

Temple Run 2 - Same mechanisms as the first version (which I used to play alot) with highly enhanced graphics~

PvZ2 - Again, used to played PvZ 1, new gameplay additions make the game even better than it's predecessor. :)

Games I want to try: Tilt to Live 2 and some others which doesn't come to mind now :p

9. ManhattanBeach macrumors member

I haven't found an iPhone game that has caught my attention in way too long.. maybe I am just jaded.

10. Habakuk, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2013

Habakuk macrumors 6502a

[​IMG]

Asphalt 8: Airborne. Best action game in town. Highest speed feeling. Awesome muscle cars. Most exotic tracks. Challenging career mode. Never ending—always complete new situations in the multiplayer modes. A dance of the super sport cars! Free premium game with optional (!) In-App Purchases. (You don't need them for completing the career mode.)

Especially the local multiplayer mode via Wi-Fi. You MUST try that! A complete new gaming feeling, better than all that online mp. Setup in 20 seconds without any cable, monitor or additional hardware. Up to six iOS devices in the same race!!! Sync Game Center accounts (the same account on all devices): All devices have the same cars and upgrades. Absolute FAIR races! No cheaters possible. Well, THAT'S what I call a social event! Rock solid for HOURS!

[​IMG]

A fight for milliseconds—on the sofa! Pure iOS power! (Try local multiplayer with Android devices… No way!) I've tested more than 8,000 iOS games (I have all the hq racers) and the Asphalt series is the game what we're (some local friends and Habakuk) playing most!

Some videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1q7ItE--8s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE2EYLx2iiQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpSGZsgga_I

Thread at touchArcade:
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=201193

And no. I am not affiliated with Gameloft in any way. Pure fanboyism.

Other HQ games free right now (time-limited sales, some of them have IAPs but only optional ones):

‚Anodia‘ (Universal Retina 16:9)

Auto-running Platformer with Directional Control ‚Crowman & Wolfboy‘ (Universal Retina 16:9)

‚Parcel Panic – Post Car Racer 3D‘ (Universal Retina 16:9)

Combat-Racer ‚Motorblast‘ (Universal Retina 16:9)

‚Uber Racer 3D Sandstorm‘ (Universal 16:9)

‚Parcel Panic 2‘ – Post Car Racing

‚Wimp: Who Stole My Pants?‘ Platformer, Action Adventure

Action-Puzzler ‚Lums HD‘ (Universal Retina 16:9) highly recommended!

‚Flyro‘ (16:9)

‚Forever Lost: Episode 1 HD‘ (Universal Retina 16:9)

Charming Jump, Run & Shoot in Retro Look ‚Bubble Quest‘ (16:9; In-App Purchases free)

‚Flea Symphony‘

11. Brittany246 macrumors 6502a

Oceanhorn (favorite ATM), Paint it back (picross puzzle game), PvZ2, The Room, Blendoku, What's the phrase, Asphalt 8, mini golf match up, leps world 2 & 3, draw something 2