Favorite Ice Cream Of This Summer

Applespider

macrumors G4
My favourite was the chocolate and hazelnut concoction that I got in a small icecream shop in Rome... drop dead amazing! Actually, I don't think I had a bad icecream there...

From regular stores, HD Vanilla is gorgeous non-bland, rich vanilla. B&J's Dublin Mudslide is nice in small doses (it's v sweet) and Waitrose's stem ginger with dark chocolate is good too.

diehldun

macrumors 6502a
Nov 15, 2003
Dibs!

Dreyer's Dibs!, anyone?

I tried it for the first time this summer, after getting my wisdom teeth removed. Ended up buying a few boxes every month; got my entire family and friends addicted to them! They're convenient and easy to chew; I'm too lasy to scoop ice cream out.

lexus

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 26, 2006
Depends Greatly On The Weather
diehldun said:
Dreyer's Dibs!, anyone?

I tried it for the first time this summer, after getting my wisdom teeth removed. Ended up buying a few boxes every month; got my entire family and friends addicted to them! They're convenient and easy to chew; I'm too lasy to scoop ice cream out.
What does it taste like?

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Aug 1, 2004
Good ole strawberry for me. I stick with the classics.

diehldun said:
Dreyer's Dibs!, anyone?

I dont' think the price is worth it. I'd rather get a gallon of somethin'. They are good though and convinient.