Favorite iPad GTD app?

sk1wbw

Suspended
Original poster
May 28, 2011
Williamsburg, Virginia
As in Getting Things Done, that is.

So, would it be Things, Omnifocus, FireTask, or any other one out there? I do actually have all three of these, and most definitely would recommend FireTask. Just finished migrating everything over to it today.

MathRulz

macrumors regular
Apr 15, 2011
Atlanta
I use OmniFocus Mac and iPad. What do you like about Firetask that causes you to recommend it over OmniFocus or Things?

MathRulz

macrumors regular
Apr 15, 2011
Atlanta
2Do for iPad and iPhone.

Todo (Appigo) for Mac

Toodledo to sync them together.

Things is awful.
My concern with using multiple apps is that if there is a problem, I like having one vendor to deal with who is responsible for the whole experience.

----------

I found a good, cheap alternative to OmniFocus in ToodleDo.
Did you previously use OmniFocus? That's what I am using now. I especially like the iPad version and wish the Mac version were more like it. Because I already have Mac and iPad versions of OF, is there any advantage to me in switching?

What do you like about ToodleDo over OF?

Mac In School

macrumors 65816
Jun 21, 2007
My concern with using multiple apps is that if there is a problem, I like having one vendor to deal with who is responsible for the whole experience.
I tested and used my combination enough to know that I'm safe, but you bring up an excellent point. Same apps would be much easier to troubleshoot if something goes wrong.

----------

tried them all and settled with Omnifocus, never looked back.
Excellent choice. Not my cup of tea, but you absolutely can not go wrong with Omnifocus.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.