Jun 18, 2014
What's your favorite iPhone 5C color?
Mine is white and blue.
What color do you have?​

cambookpro

macrumors 603
Feb 3, 2010
United Kingdom
I'd go with green - I really like the look of it. My mum has a blue one and that's great, too.

White's a bit boring and I don't really like the yellow or pink. It's a shame there's not a red one, that'd have been nice.

Anyway, I'm happy with my slate iP5 for the moment!

jr866gooner

macrumors 65816
Aug 24, 2013
Got the 5c in blue and love it! Was torn between blue and green on the day but my fave colour is blue so made sense!

=E=

macrumors regular
Nov 8, 2013
.se
I have a white one. Mainly because its the same color as my first iPhone had, it was a 3gs..

exizeo

macrumors regular
Mar 23, 2014
Blue or Green. Yellow actually looks very nice, but it still looks very odd and somewhat childish. The blue/green just look perfect. And the rounded edges make it awesome to hold.

The Doctor11

macrumors 603
Dec 15, 2013
New York
I like the blue one. I ****ing hate the white one. I hate seeing them I hate it I hate everything about it. The front is black so the back should never ever ever be white. I also think that the front should be white on all of them.

----------

I have White. Nice and simple.
:eek: What...

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
I like the blue one. I ****ing hate the white one. I hate seeing them I hate it I hate everything about it. The front is black so the back should never ever ever be white. I also think that the front should be white on all of them.

----------

:eek: What...
Hard to believe anyone might have different taste than yours, isn't it!:eek:

De gustibus non est disputandum...