Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Favorite iPod nano color(s)?

• Total voters

pjarvi

macrumors 65816
Jan 11, 2006
Clovis, CA
I have one of the "Product Red" Shuffles and would buy the Red Nano as well. It seems "Swiss Army"-ish to me! :D

rockthecasbah

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2005
Moorestown, NJ
I voted Red because of the Product Red Charity stuff, but i equally like the blue and silver. The green is too toothpaste-like, pink is just bleh, and the dull, black matte does not rub me the right way.

maxrobertson

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2006
Jakarta
Am I the only one who really hates all the colors? I couldn't stand the ones before on the Mini because they were too bright, but now they're really weird in an indescribable way. I wish there were some deeper colors, like a darker blue or green. Or more earthy colors. That would be great too, but that's just me. Interestingly, the pink one is the only one that has a color that looks "right" to me. Like, I can understand why they chose that shade of pink. The others, just forget it. I'm baffled.

LizKat

macrumors 604
Aug 5, 2004
Catskill Mountains
I like the sort of art deco green. When I get bored with it, I put an iskin duo case on it, the metallic-looking purple one, for a complete change-up.

pianoman

macrumors 68000
May 31, 2006
being a man, i'm hesitant to admit that i like the pink. i would never buy it for myself but i like the particular shade of pink. i just think it looks good. blue and green are too pastel. silver, red, and black are my top three (of the current offerings), in that order.

nlivo

macrumors 6502a
Jun 18, 2007
Ballarat, Australia
I love the richness of the red. And the sounds of the waves crashing down at a beach. The feel of the burning sun. The brush of the wind when running through the suburban streets. The gentle touch of a woman. The, uh...yeah, so the red. I like the red coloured Nano.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.