Favorite JB features/apps?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by creativedogmedia, May 11, 2012.

1. creativedogmedia macrumors 65816

creativedogmedia

First timer coming up as soon as it's launched for the 4S and iPad3. Wanted to see what everyone's favorite things (specifically apps/unlocked features) that you like about a JB device. Thanks!

2. JohnDoe98 macrumors 68020

Home page for Safari.
    Adblock: extension for Safari and other Apps.
    iFile: file system for iOS.
    TetherMe: Enable hotspot despite carrier's attempts to restrict native features built into iOS.
    TruPrint: Enable built-in wireless printing and printing to PDFs.
    FaceBreak: Enable FaceTime over Cellular Network (again, it unlocks built-in features to iOS that carriers restrict).
    FolderCloser: Auto-closes folders after launching app. This should be natively built-in to iOS.
    IconRenamer: Sometimes the names of Apps are inconvenient, this lets you fix that.

These are not the most fancy tweaks, but I think they are enhancements that should have been included by Apple themselves. I confess, if Apple would include these into iOS, I wouldn't feel a need to JB.

3. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

BiteSMS, really I only want it for the quickreply feature though. I mostly love theming my phone, so Winterboard and all the awesome themes and widgets out there.