favorite racing app?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Xgamer1224, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Xgamer1224 macrumors regular

2. johata3 macrumors regular

I was hoping ask the same question or something similar. I was either thinking of getting Crash or GTS Racing. Anyone has any recommendations or opinions?

3. Quincy9219 macrumors regular

Crash is better for simple pick up and play and is the best of the cart racers. I haven't played GTS, but it seems like not many people were too impressed with it. From what I heard, it wasn't looking that impressive and was a little overhyped

4. fuzorsilverbolt macrumors member

Grid and Need for Speed

You're gonna need to dual boot to Windows XP for the two racers I like.

Grid - Awesome graphics. Annoying physics that make driving irritating without a steering wheel but absolutely awesome graphics.

Need for Speed Most Wanted and Need for Speed Carbon - Graphics are awesome on these racers but aren't as nice as grid. The driving physics are easier for keyboard drivers.

Those are my top racing games.

Whoops sorry, iphone thread. My Bad. Anyways if you want a racer for your Mac Pro then those are your games. :p

5. Quincy9219 macrumors regular

Ummmm...neither of those are for iPhone. You're in the wrong forum buddy. This is the iPhone forum.

6. Quincy9219 macrumors regular

It's ok, I've made that mistake before, and I completely agree, all are great games:D