Favorite sports scores - Siri face

whsbuss

macrumors 68040
Original poster
May 4, 2010
SE Penna.
Is there anyway to get more up to date scores on the Siri face? Seems like almost an hour before the score updates unless I open that game on the watch.

sird28

macrumors member
Jan 16, 2012
I think it refreshed once every 20 mins or something like that conserve battery life..... to do an instant reload touch the card and it will do it but yeah..... Its not very useful on sports that change score fast like Basketball....

Then because of watch refresh API watch apps like ESPN or Sports Scores have the same issue.....

Last edited:

whsbuss

macrumors 68040
Original poster
May 4, 2010
SE Penna.
I think it refreshed once every 20 mins or something like that conserve battery life..... to do an instant reload touch the card and it will do it but yeah..... Its very useful on sports that change score fast like Basketball....

Then because of watch refresh API watch apps like ESPN or Sports Scores have the same issue.....
Makes sense for battery life, but at least once every 20-30 minutes would be helpful. If your driving, pressing the card to open and get a score defeats the purpose.

Smileyboy

macrumors 65816
Aug 6, 2008
Sorry to bring back an old thread. Can someone tell me how to get sports scores of my favorite team on the Siri watch face?
The face currently tells me who SOME of my favorite teams are playing against.... nothing more.
I'd like to see scores

whsbuss

macrumors 68040
Original poster
May 4, 2010
SE Penna.
Sorry to bring back an old thread. Can someone tell me how to get sports scores of my favorite team on the Siri watch face?
The face currently tells me who SOME of my favorite teams are playing against.... nothing more.
I'd like to see scores
I assume you added the teams to follow in the TV app. So when a game is in session you will get score updates - no notification just updates. Be advised its very tardy