Favorite X feature?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by thadoggfather, Nov 5, 2017.

?

So

1. OLED

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  2. New screen/body ratio

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  3. FaceID

9 vote(s)
    39.1%
  4. Wireless charging (assuming leapt from not 8/8P)

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. 2nd camera OIS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Type4O macrumors 6502

Type4O

If the X had not been released this year, I was going to go with the 8+ as I was finding my 6 screen too small now that I use my phone for most things I previously used my iPad for. The X is a nice size with the physically larger screen and the increased resolution.

2. Pez555 macrumors 68020

Pez555

3. Type4O macrumors 6502

Type4O

I am used to the swipe up and hold for the app switcher now, but it would be nice if you could turn your swipe up into a force touch so you could immediately close the app instead of release and then force touch.

4. penajmz macrumors 68040

penajmz

5. LD Curb macrumors 6502

LD Curb

Really it was impossible to pick one. I did but all are equally wonderful. And sometimes it is the little things ... I love that when the phone's alarm clock goes off, the volume gets softer if we are looking at the phone. That is such a nice touch.

6. Caliber26 macrumors 68000

Caliber26

Face ID. I wasn’t very enthusiastic about it when it was first announced but having used it for the last two days I can’t get over how freaking cool it is. It just makes everything so seamless and fast. By comparison, Touch ID feels like ancient tech.

But I’m also digging the larger screen. Having never gone for the Plus models, it’s nice to finally have more screen real estate in a smaller device.