favorites complication not working in watch os 6

caligurl

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 8, 2009
socal
updated hubbies watch and even choosing the favorites complication, it won't show on the watch.

Restarted the watch... didn't fix it

I even made a whole new face and it won't show up/work. It just leaves a circle with a line in it.

Anyone have a fix?

caligurl

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 8, 2009
socal
The "funny" part is, my favorite for him is working on my watch. I hoped it would show up overnight on his watch... but no luck.

caligurl

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 8, 2009
socal
I deleted me as a favorite on his phone and re-added.... and now I show up on his watch! YAY!

Mercenary

macrumors 65816
Sep 17, 2012
I can add a favourite complication using the app but on the watch it just shows the monogram. No image. Also pressing the monogram does nothing.

Removed favourites, re-added, disabled contacts, resynced contacts, rebooted. Nothing is working.

• Sad
Reactions: caligurl

caligurl

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 8, 2009
socal
I only unfavorited me on hubby's phone under contacts. One other thing I did... not sure if it was maybe a helping step? I called him from MY phone so when he looked after I hung up and saw my favorite on his watch. No sure if it was there prior to the phone call (after doing the unfavorite then refavorite)... cuz he didn't look at his watch prior to that.... but wanted to add that in case it played into it....