(Favour or Can Pay) Swift 3.0 Code to Record+Upload Video To Server

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by biff.tannen, Jan 14, 2017.

1. biff.tannen macrumors newbie

Hi All:

I would normally work through this myself but I am facing some time constraints right now. I was wondering if someone would be willing to create a quick example/code that will record a video and then upload this video to a webserver (preferably Firebase). I'm not asking for an app to be written, just a quick example that can do what's described in Swift 3.0 and it would be awesome if it could use Firebase Storage for the server.

If anyone is willing to do this for free - just know that I would do the same for you and I'm not one to forget those who helped me out. So keep that in mind. If you need money, I can definitely PayPal you $5 (i'm broke right now.... but that's the best I can do if you need money yourself). If anyone is willing to help out me out here please post here so everyone else knows it's been taken care of.

Many thanks to anyone who is willing to spare some time to help me out here. I really appreciate it and again I won't forget about it.

Thank you gang!

2. Dookieman macrumors 6502

Even for a proof of concept, that is a timely task. I'm sure there are examples out there how to do this. Maybe not one that includes ALL of those things, but you should be able to string together some to complete what you want.