Favourite TV-series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirk

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 6, 2004
Norway
What is your favourite TV-show/programme/series of all times?

Mine would have to be "Cold Feet" (UK).

(Yes, a bit bored to day . . .)
:rolleyes:

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
Twin Peaks

(but I would say that, wouldn't I?)

Where's my Season 2 DVD, that's what I want to know...

Edit: Close runner-ups would have to include: Six Feet Under, The Simpsons, Frasier, Seinfeld, The Larry Sanders Show...

MattG

macrumors 68040
May 27, 2003
Asheville, NC
Kirk said:
What is your favourite TV-show/programme/series of all times?

Mine would have to be "Cold Feet" (UK).

(Yes, a bit bored to day . . .)
:rolleyes:
"Seinfeld" will always rate high in my book.

I just rented the first season of "The Office" the other day and thought it was hilarious...can't wait to get the second season!

"Arrested Development," however, is probably my favorite show (as you might tell from my avatar). Unfortunately it's probably going to suffer the same fate that a lot of Fox shows do (i.e. Family Guy and Oliver Bean), because Fox doesn't give them enough chance and doesn't know d*** about publicizing their shows. But oh well.

Kirk

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 6, 2004
Norway
Blue Velvet said:
Twin Peaks

(but I would say that, wouldn't I?)

Where's my Season 2 DVD, that's what I want to know...

Yeah I had forgotten about that one! Got a bit weird in the end though . . .

Kirk

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 6, 2004
Norway
For some reason I am also one of the few people who liked "Jesse" with Christina Applegate. :eek:

miloblithe

macrumors 68020
Nov 14, 2003
Washington, DC
The Office was awesome.

"I could catch a monkey. If I was starving I could. I'd make poison darts out of the poison of the deadly frogs. One milligram of that poison can kill a monkey. Or a man. Prick yourself and you'd be dead within a day. Or longer. Different frogs, different times."

I'm really enjoying Battlestar Galactica these days.

Mr. Durden

macrumors 6502a
Jan 13, 2005
Colorado
I'd have to say 24 and Scrubs.

And one from my childhood; Tales of the Gold Monkey. Anyone remember this one, or know if its possible to get the episodes somehow?

vouder17

macrumors 6502a
Apr 30, 2003
Home
Survivor is the bestest best program ever....

Malcolm in the middle....
Coupling
SouthPark
Family Guy
Smallville
CSI
Scrubs

Many More....TV is great

Applespider

macrumors G4
Very few current series (mainly since I hate coming in half way through and I watch so little TV that I always end up coming in at episode 3 or 4 and feeling annoyed that I don't know everything that's going on - so I tell myself I'll wait for the DVD or reruns and still forget!)

My old favourites were Moonlighting (which now looks dated), Twin Peaks (which doesn't), MASH (which I wonder the networks would air now, as critical as it is of war), Lois & Clark (since that's how I ended up being as addicted to the web as I am!).

The only things I really make time in my diary to watch regularly now are Time Team (UK archeological show) and I still miss episodes of that!

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
Applespider said:
Lois & Clark (since that's how I ended up being as addicted to the web as I am!)
Addicted to the web by watching Lois & Clark? How did that come about?

Status
Not open for further replies.