FCC Approval

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Project, May 14, 2007.

1. Project macrumors 68020

Has the iPhone passed all its tests yet? I have heard nothing on that front.

2. iMeowbot macrumors G3

iMeowbot

No reports published yet. To check on approvals, try this page. The grantee code for apple is BCG. That, and the grant date range fields just so you don't have to wade back 20 years, should be all you need to fill in on the search form.

For pending applications you need to know specific numbers, which we out here in MR land don't have :)

3. buymeaniphone macrumors 6502

buymeaniphone

Or you could just check the bottom of the iPhone page on Apple.com;)

4. myjellyass macrumors regular

It's unlikely to be published on the FCC page, if you remember a while back there was a document from apple sent to the FCC saying please keep it quiet until a certain date in June, can't remember when it was though.

5. iMeowbot macrumors G3

iMeowbot

Those letters are pretty standard for these applications, most manufacturers do that. The dates are flexible, though. Things can be completed earlier, and also extensions can be requested. It's done when it's done, so occasional checks of what's on file do make sense.

6. rdrr macrumors 6502a

rdrr

As much as I hate to report this... Engadget posted that the FCC has approved the iPhone application.

see here

7. apachie2k macrumors 6502

apachie2k

great! no delay! i'm waiting for 2nd Generation anyways... so the sooner it's released the sooner i get it !!