FCE 4 Buying Advice

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by smogsy, Feb 27, 2010.

  1. smogsy macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2008
    #1
    Im Really wanting to Buy FCE 4.0 now, However its getting pretty old now.

    How Likely or Un-likey would it be that Apple Upgrades it So Much that an Upgrade Package for $99 or $199 would not be available?

    Has it ever happened?

    Its just i don't want to buy FCE4 then find out i can upgrade without buying the lot again..
     
  2. spice weasel macrumors 65816

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2003
    #2
    Your guess as to when an update will arrive is as good as anyone's. I've been holding off buying FCE4 because I assume an update is imminent. But who knows. If you need it now, get it. There will probably be a reduced-cost update path. If you can hold off for a bit, that's probably a safer bet. But who knows how long that might be.
     

Share This Page