Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

D4rL0t

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 6, 2009
I have FCE and am just finishing a large project for a local musical theatre club (Calamity Jane). It was a large production, and I have struggled for several days to compose the end credits, a long list of names...

Thanks to Larry: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkaHptrhUDc
I discovered that I have Boris Title Crawl in FCE, however it's in version 2.1. The upgrade to v2.2 'is a significant point' being stressed in this webinar sample.

Does anyone here know if this upgrade is possible for a lowly FCE user???

I have downloaded the upgrade of Calligraphy from Boris FX and tried to no joy, and their website sheds no light that I can find.

gameface

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2010
Boston, MA
I don't even have 2.2 for FCS3. I used to work for them and am on their beta program, I'll send an email out and hopefully I'll have some answers by the beginning of next week for you.

But I suspect the video was talking about calligraphy 2.2. As far as I know, there haven't been much significant updates to title crawl in years and I work pretty closely with them. What is it that "isn't" working for you?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.