Does anyone think that Apple will update FCE HD 3.5 to 4 soon? I'm asking because I've been using FCE 1 on my G4 and now I have a new 2.4 iMac and FCE runs just as fast as on my G4.........SLOW! I need some speed!!! So i'm just wondering if I should bite the bullet now or just wait a bit for a refresh. Thanks!