My Dual 1.25 G4 FW800 is 7 years strong! Love it, but it's seeing the end of it's life. I ultimately want a MBP but of course want to wait until a significant update life like mentioned here. Currently I do run FCS2 without the motion or color, although it's slow. I would like to use Color and Motion though. If I upgrade the graphics card would it work? Also would upgrading the graphics card make the program run any faster?! Any luck with particular graphics cards? Guess shelling out the cash seems silly since I want to buy a MBP soon, but feel it could be worth waiting for the new chips. Thanks so much for the advice.