Feature I really want (Apple Should Have)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ejrizo, Jul 23, 2008.

1. ejrizo macrumors 6502

ejrizo

we should be able to re arrange the order of the apps and icons on the phone using itunes on the computer... just lay them out how you want and sync and done... the whole re-arranging all the apps on the phone is too much when you have like 4 pages full of apps.

2. ZDDP1273 macrumors 6502

I just want Voice Activated Dialing. Oh wait, I'd need AT&T to actually receive my iPhone first.

3. angemon89 macrumors 68000

angemon89

I don't think that would be very practical because I have a bunch of different icons on my iPhone, that includes Default Apps, Apps from store, Web Apps and Bookmarks... all of which are mixed together on my iPhone. How would iTunes know how to arrange all those on my iPhone's home screen?

Plus its not like you have to keep rearranging them every time you sync or something, you only have to do it once.

BTW I like your signature. ;)

4. DiamondMac macrumors 68040

DiamondMac

Copy/Paste
    Copy/Paste
    Copy/Paste

I dearly could use it

5. joekun macrumors regular

I just want to be able to download podcasts from iTunes mobile!!

6. muckymucky macrumors member

muckymucky

i was thinking today:

when iphone see's a phone number on a webpage, it creates a button so you can click to call it or add it to contacts

why not:
    when iphone see's a date, it creates a button so you can click it and access that day on calendars and jott down the event that you just received an email about.