Features of MS Office for Mac-Require Publisher

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by p0tAt0eHeAd, Oct 28, 2010.

1. p0tAt0eHeAd macrumors newbie

Hi,

I'm really interested in getting a mac (who isn't? :p) and one thing I NEED is MS office (or the ability to open and edit office files). What I'm wondering is, seeing as I use publisher a heck of a lot for school work, and it isn't listed in Office for Mac, does Word/another office programme have the capabilities of Publisher? If so, I'll just buy the H&S edition, if not, what programmes do? I know about iWork, but opinions vary so I'm a bit confused as to weather it's any good. Lastly I could just use bootcamp or VMware Fusion to run my windows edition of Office '07, but I'd prefer the simplicity of native Mac applications.

Any help is much appreciated, and if I'm being completely idiotic at all or if this sort of thing has been posted a million times before I apologise, I'm new :)

Thanks again

2. Cabbit macrumors 68020

Cabbit

3. p0tAt0eHeAd thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks

Thanks for the reply, that seems to be what I'm after, I may go to the local Apple retail store and see if I can give it a try, make use of the geniuses maybe :p