Feautures failing to work?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by freerollin, Mar 10, 2016.

1. freerollin macrumors member

Very frustrated.. I have a iPhones 6s,64gb and some things seem to be gong wrong..

The home button won't work if clicked once . I have to double tap it to exit apps, and occasionally this won't even work.

I cannot use the 'scroll down' or ' scroll up' notification & torch, calculator etc.

I don't know where to begin on fixing this.. I bought the phone directly from my local Apple Store around 2 months ago, do I still have warranty ?

2. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

You have a one year warranty. Apple will replace it free of charge if it's defective - no matter how many times it may be defective within that one year period. Just make an appointment and take it in.

Log out of Find My iPhone and make a backup. Apple will ask you to do this anyway at the store and it just makes it easier to do it other than at the Apple store.

Good luck!

3. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

To add to eyoungrens advice -> my Apple Store has a walk in service where they'll help straight away or if the Genius Bar is busy they text you to return that day. No appointment required.

4. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

It used to be that way here. Still is - technically. But nationwide the stores have gotten so busy that they strongly advise an appointment in order to minimize the chances that you may be waiting for quite a while before they can help you.

Only reason I advised it. Otherwise, OP can just go when OP pleases.