February challenge

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Mansu944, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Mansu944 macrumors 6502

anybody else’s challenge glitch out? I needed 46 workouts this month. I was on 45 this morning and after I did my 46th I looked at my challenge. Now it says I only did 41. But I’ve done 50 workouts this month according to my monthly overview.

2. Bballrob macrumors regular

Bballrob

I needed to double my move goal 10 times. I had done two that I knew of. When I looked at the achievement tonight around 6 pm it said I was at 9. I went back and looked at every day and I’ve only done it twice. But I’m making an effort to make it through today doing double to see if it gives me the badge.

3. skillwill macrumors 6502

I completed my challenge (1,348 exercise minutes, I did 1,370) but when I looked this morning for the medal it had all completely disappeared. So looks like I didn’t get a medal for completing it :(

4. BlankStar macrumors 6502a

BlankStar

As I stated in the march challenge topic. These monthly challenges have been bugged for a while...

I got my January medal on new years day and I didn't do one work-out or nothing. Just hanging in the sofa sobering up from the night before.

This morning I burned 7 calories getting out of bed and it said I had an average of 9 calories in the month of March. I not the biggest mathematician but that doesn't make any sense ;-)

5. Mansu944 thread starter macrumors 6502

Well, nvm...I wake up this morning and it turns out I did get it.

6. Stuipdboy1000 macrumors 6502a

Stuipdboy1000

I had to burn 17,860 calories and I passed that by a few hundred and it never unlocked.

7. ttforever macrumors regular

Snap - I beat mine by 1000 and still not got it, my wife did the same in January and didn't get it, but got the January award with February's calorie count.

I think the calorie one's are a month out with the calculations

8. BlankStar macrumors 6502a

BlankStar

Company with the biggest pile of cash in the world, yet they can't seem to make some simple challenge to work... I don't get it...