February Desktops

pknz

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 22, 2005
NZ
Just ticked over to February in the Kiwi land, which has a trademark filed. Aren't we special to make the rumor news.

Too bad my iMac is in for repairs, this iBook just has a generic OS X background. But the background it did have is....damn can't find it, thought it was on interfacelift. Its that small plant growing in sand or something.

Twice in a row™

amacgenius

macrumors 68000
Aug 3, 2005
Buffalo, NY
Well...

While it is 6:30AM on Jan 31st still I feel this is appropriate because my whole day yesterday was wasted backing up important files and reinstalling Tiger :rolleyes:.

iGary

May 26, 2004
Randy's House
amacgenius said:
While it is 6:30AM on Jan 31st still I feel this is appropriate because my whole day yesterday was wasted backing up important files and reinstalling Tiger :rolleyes:.

I feel your pain, hopefully the copy of Disk Warrior I pick up at the Apple Store on the way home saves my day.

Moog101

macrumors member
Jul 20, 2004
London, UK
jessica. said:
Hey Moog, did you take that pic? I'd love to have a link to it. Also, where'd you get those icons?
Yep, i took that picture with my mobile phone as i was strolling along the other night :D

Truthfully, I got it from this site http://www.gigapxl.org/gallery.htm. It has some amazing photos taken with a gigapixel camera.

The icons are I got from a popular set on one of the interface web sites. Can't remember which set they were from. I'll have a look and update when I find out.

M

joshwest

macrumors 65816
Apr 27, 2005
Mitthrawnuruodo said:
Added another to the rotation. This one to celebrate my iPod mini, that will be 2 years at the end of February (it's still Jan 31th here for another 11 hours, BTW).
where did you get the cd cover app.?