febuary apps

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by mowlavie, Nov 27, 2007.

1. mowlavie macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/3B48b Safari/419.3)

hi everyone, I just wanted to post a thread about what apps we would like to see for the iPod touch after the febuary official release day! I know I would love 2c flash!! :)

2. abz786 macrumors 6502

so we know now when apple is planning on relasing the news about whatever they are going to be realising in feb?

3. OrangeCuse44 macrumors 65816

OrangeCuse44

HAahahahahahahaha he strikes again! thanks for the laughs guy

4. Nicky-Larson macrumors member

Oh My God..........

Who is this GUY? E.T?? Man, you are killing me, I wanted to go with the English flaw, but dang it men, you are way off the base. hahahahahahha, common, for real, I didnt mean to to do that, hahahahahaha, I cant help it, this is so so so funny,
    CAN anyone explain what he just wrote?:D

5. bigImac2190 macrumors newbie

just wat i think

wow febuary? how did u no? r u like criss angle???? now u asked me wat apps i think are important and wat i think of this is that due to the osx lion that they want release from the wild is going to be amazing! i think that should have mirosoft (or hard) word now have a good day! and say wat u mean bcuz jomana fowzi might just agree with ya now i have answered u question better than iapplemasteru10 so ha. im amazing bcuz my mommy says im special now all the rest of u if u have any apple questions or needs im here and i love u all because im applemaster the smater one from independece from britain:eek:

6. bigImac2190 macrumors newbie

i

i struck for the first time i will see u all somewhere else in a random place!:eek:

7. bdsmyth macrumors regular

I really only need one thing now on my Touch. Either apple to upgrade the firmware so that I can see the lyrics of the song that's playing as with the previous generation of iPods (why the **** they removed that function I've no idea) OR some bright spark to create an app that allows you to scroll through the lyrics that are attached to the MP3. I use to use this a lot on the previous generation of iPods for tracking content of Podcasts and radio shows and would really like to see this back