FED EX ship date question....

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by thecellar, Jul 17, 2009.

1. thecellar macrumors regular

How accurate is fedex 's ship dates. My phone is in china right now and it says it will deliver the 21st? This is a replacement. When i got my original it was shipped from china and i did receive it the next day delivery? but that was with UPS on release...should i just bank on tuesday, or do you think it will come tomorrow possibly, the apple rep said it was shipped express.

2. aethelbert macrumors 601

Couriers like FedEx function like clockwork... their dates are almost always spot on.

3. thecellar thread starter macrumors regular

thanks...thats what i figured. was hoping it would come tomorrow cause the rep said it may come sooner...but ill have to wait it out. ive been using an old att flip for the last week and i feel like ive gone back in time with this thing.

4. thecellar thread starter macrumors regular

alright...so fedex said the delivery date was the 21st.(shipped on the 17th). I ve been watching the tracking info from fedex and its has been going through clearances at local facility in shenzhen, china since thursday. Today it said in transit, and the arrival date was gone...Anyone think i'll receive it today?

5. Apple Guru macrumors member

Mine was delivered one day earlier then what it said. If it doesn't say "out for delivery" on their site, then don't count on it coming today.

6. thecellar thread starter macrumors regular

fedex tracking is a joke....now i know why apple used UPS on release date of the 3gs to guarantee the deliveries.

7. terp2007 macrumors member

EXACTLY what happened to me. same ship date, and previous delivery estimate. Mine is in Alaska now supposedly...

8. thecellar thread starter macrumors regular

mine is also in alaska, is got scanned in there at 9:45 pm tonite. im in NY and its 9:28 here...and alaska, i believe is 3hrs behind( am i wrong on this) but that would mean my shipment was scanned in the future already...whoa?

edit:actually 4hrs behind...checked.

9. 99MustangGTman macrumors 6502

I ordered mine on a Tuesday around 1am and received it next Wednesday around 2pm. It shipped overnight though from Fedex the night before. I checked my status probably over 100 times lol

10. anjinha macrumors 604

anjinha

I hope that's the case with me. I'm waiting for an iPhone too and I really need it to arrive on the date it says it will.

(love your signature btw :D)