F'ed Up! - A Cards Against Humanity clone.

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by KristoE, Oct 8, 2013.

1. KristoE macrumors newbie

I plan on making a cards against humanity type game that is available on Facebook, android and iOS.
    I am just starting the development and taught it would be fun to let the community be a part of the development.
    What I mean by that is that I would like you to suggest different card ideas that I could include in the game. The contributors will be rewarded once the game is released.

If you don't know what CAH humanity is, heres a quick introduction to the concept.

Cards against humanity is a card game. There are 2 different types of cards, the Black and the White cards. Black cards usually have some kind of sentence on them that has 1 or more blank spots on it. That is where the white cards come into play. Each player has to play the white cards he thinks best fit into the blank spots and the player who pulled the black card picks his favorite. What makes the game special is the crude humor.

An example of a Black Card
    "_______ : Gotta Catch 'Em All"

Example of the white cards that could be played
    "STD's"
    "Children on leashes"
    "A micropenis"
    "A stray pube"
    "African Children"
    "Amputees"
    "Yews"

This should give the general idea of the game and the humor it produces. No humor is too crude for this game.

If you want to be a part of this game and have good ideas for it post it in form

Black Cards:
    White Cards:
    Make sure that the white cards you post fit most of the black cards and vice versa!

2. KristoE thread starter macrumors newbie

A preview of what the game will look like.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And please don't be shy and post your ideas, even if you only have a few.