Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zyr123

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 31, 2009
So my phone was placed in the truck at 814 and it still not here. I live 20 minutes away from the depot. Did they drive to canada first?:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Rizzm

macrumors 6502a
Feb 5, 2012
Just because you're close to the shipping center doesn't necessarily mean you will get deliveries any sooner. You need to know the route that they take.

tomtendo

Suspended
Aug 29, 2009
Florida
So my phone was placed in the truck at 814 and it still not here. I live 20 minutes away from the depot. Did they drive to canada first?:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Mine left at 8:15am but got here at 10:30... all depends on their route. not your location.

accountforit

macrumors 6502a
Jan 22, 2014
If only yours was the only house on the route ...

Not fair.

FEDEX is horrible. I have had them not deliver packages numerous times and when questioned about it, they have no answer. I have had them state they came to my home and I wasn't there, while I was waiting right by the door all day. They are *******s.

The FEDEX drivers are independent and buy their routes. They feel entitled like they can do whatever they want.

F them.

PurpleHeart

macrumors member
Dec 5, 2010
For iPhone 5, I was 1block from fedex depot/distribution center (and had it deljvered to a business Address too) and I remember getting my iPhone 4pm in the afternoon
I could've walked to fedex myself and picked it up 100x by the time it arrived

zyr123

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 31, 2009
It's all in good fun. Guys. I know it's just a phone. And it will be here by 8 pm

TWO2SEVEN

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2010
Plano, TX
Just because you're close to the shipping center doesn't necessarily mean you will get deliveries any sooner. You need to know the route that they take.

For all we know they may go out as far as their route goes and work their way back to the warehouse. :)

noteple

macrumors 68000
Aug 30, 2011
Fedex delivered 11:06am

Last time it was UPS and I am the last block before the terminal
4pm.

Razeus

macrumors 603
Jul 11, 2008
I can't believe you made post about this. Stop embarrassing yourself. You're going to use the iPhone 6 in the exact same way you've used all the other iPhones. That's Apple's genius.

zyr123

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 31, 2009
I can't believe you made post about this. Stop embarrassing yourself. You're going to use the iPhone 6 in the exact same way you've used all the other iPhones. That's Apple's genius.

It's all in good fun making fun of FedEx. I'm not being serious at all about this.

accountforit

macrumors 6502a
Jan 22, 2014

Why do you keep telling people they are embarrassing themselves? Second time today that I have read. No one is getting embarrassed. I wish I could bend you over my knee and beat your ass with a belt in front of every member on this forum. That would be embarrassing....for you.

Razeus

macrumors 603
Jul 11, 2008
Why do you keep telling people they are embarrassing themselves? Second time today that I have read. No one is getting embarrassed. I wish I could bend you over my knee and beat your ass with a belt in front of every member on this forum. That would be embarrassing....for you.

Actually, nope. It wouldn't.;)

whsbuss

macrumors 601
May 4, 2010
SE Penna.
Two phones - UPS and FedEx. UPS delivered at noon. GOOD thing I was here. He gave me a box from QVC that was for my neighbor and was ready to deliver my iPhone to them!! And he never asked for a signature.

FedEx still a no-show

kycophpd

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2009
Louisville, Kentucky

No the fact that he would probably like it would be the embarrassing part.:eek:

koigirl

macrumors 6502a
Jul 29, 2011
Raleigh, NC
On truck for delivery at 4:23 AM UPS. Probably won't get to my house until after 6:00 PM....:rolleyes: Housebound waiting to sign all day long.

lcseds

macrumors 65816
Jun 20, 2006
NC, USA
From what I understand, both UPS and Fedex have a great deal more package and deliveries today. Not sure why :), but they are going as fast as they can and they want to get home at a reasonable hour. My hat's off to them. They are going to be some tired folks tonight.

accountforit

macrumors 6502a
Jan 22, 2014
From what I understand, both UPS and Fedex have a great deal more package and deliveries today. Not sure why :), but they are going as fast as they can and they want to get home at a reasonable hour. My hat's off to them. They are going to be some tired folks tonight.

FEDEX had my phone on the truck since 9:00am and didn't deliver it until almost 3:00pm. He stated this was his 4th iPhone delivery. I laughed. They aren't that swamped.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.