Fedex lost my ipod4g

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by jonguth, Sep 24, 2010.

1. jonguth macrumors newbie

so i ordered an ipod from the apple website because they werent in any stores around where i live. fedex tried to deliver it once (didnt knock, didnt honk, didnt let me know they were here) they left a note on the door saying they would try again the next day. they never showed so i went to the office of fedex and they told me it wasnt there and it wasnt on the truck. it was lost. so i call fedex and they give me the run around so i call apple and they say they will look in to it. how long will this take? will they be able to just refund my money? i dont ever want to deal with fedex ever again!

2. burgundyyears macrumors 6502

As much as that sucks, we really can't help you at all.

3. nixiemaiden macrumors 6502a

You didn't sign for anything so it should be fine. If fedex lost it...it is their responsibility. Make sure to call them and apple until it gets resolved. I am sure as long as you stay on top of it you will get your ipod or your money back.

4. iphone1105 macrumors 68020

iphone1105

If you never signed for it, i's fedex's fault and they have to help pay for your item, why get so flustered? this issue can be resolved in a day or two, so get to it bro.

5. WildGuess macrumors regular

FedEx delivered my projector screen (in an eight foot box) across town (I tracked it on their web site). When I called them I was told to contact Amazon, they would send me another one!
    Sorry about the iPod. Reminds me of a movie: "Homicidal".

6. 4DThinker macrumors 68020

Someone at fedex has a new Touch! Seems like he/she got a great price on it too. Sorry to hear (read?) about your troubles.

7. Zompac macrumors newbie

Sue the bastards.

Haha jk FedEx should buy you another one. Don't get too frustrated, just be patient and everything will be fine. Oo look at the arrow pointing to the right between E and x, Ex in FedEx, you will never look at FedEx the same way ever again.
    Your welcome