FedEx Shipping Question

Discussion in 'iMac' started by JJMartinez, Jun 19, 2011.

1. JJMartinez macrumors newbie

I ordered my iMac last Monday. It's due to be shipped to me on Tuesday of this week. The FedEx tracking information states that it departed from Sacramento on Friday. I know that FedEx does not ship on weekends, but I am curious to know the current whereabouts of my package. Can anyone help me out?

THX

2. maclaptop macrumors 65816

maclaptop

3. Psilocybin macrumors 6502a

Psilocybin

They usually only update on arrival and departure scans. It's most likely on a truck somewhere still

4. Amnesiac1 macrumors 6502

They don't?

5. JJMartinez thread starter macrumors newbie

Well there's a Saturday Shipping Option but it's extra $

6. iMikeT macrumors 68020

To JJMartinez.

I ordered my iMac on Thursday, June 16. The printer shipped out on Friday the 17th and arrived yesterday, Saturday the 18th. I checked my email just a little while ago and found out that my iMac, with BTO options, shipped out yesterday, Saturday the 18th with an expected delivery date of no later than Wednesday the 22nd. This is all with Standard Free Shipping.

With that, I don't know why it may take longer for some people to receive their products while others get theirs in less time. I did check the tracking number through FedEx and the only message it has is "Picked up". Meaning that it's in their possession and it will probably start to get back on route the next business day. With the way this is going, I wouldn't be surprised if my iMac arrived a day ahead of schedule. Who knows, yours could arrive tomorrow.

7. sauer228 macrumors member

I think you mean FedEx doesn't deliver on the weekends. Their shipping trucks are still rolling across the country and their cargo jets are still flying the skies to get packages where they need to be 7 days a week. FedEx ETA is usually spot on. If it says it will be there on Tuesday, I'd bet on it being there Tuesday.

8. Sirmausalot macrumors 6502a

Sirmausalot

Mine took a stop in Reno. I've seen this map on a few websites

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Where is yours shipping to and is it new or refurb?