Fedex Sucks

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by talk2an11, Jun 23, 2010.

1. talk2an11 macrumors newbie

I was tracking shipment since yesterday and it suppose to come to day by 3 pm and just spoke to fedex cs and they told me that it going to come tomorrow due to some transit issue at FORT WORTH, TX .

Boy !!! this is real pain in a**.

- Roy

2. mcdj macrumors G3

mcdj

How is it a pain? You're getting the phone on the day it is released. Many are not.

3. NYRGirardi5 macrumors member

thats unfortunate. my phone was in fort worth yesterday, thankfully it made it out of there and into my hands today.

4. me2000 macrumors 6502

FedEx does suck...

I wish they had a functioning tracking system so I can see where my phone is!

5. renewed macrumors 68040

renewed

I got my iPhone 4 at noon today! FedEx Rocks!!!!!!!!!

(see the difference just depending on outcome)

6. ReallyBigFeet macrumors 68030

ReallyBigFeet

Fedex still thinks mine is sitting in Ft. Worth but through the powers of the Force I've summoned it directly into my hands hours ago and 5 states away.

Still no idea whats going on with my Apple duplicate order. Its been sitting in purgatory for over a day now. Maybe Apple finally caught up with my duplicate order shenanigans, unintentional though they may have been?

7. ajsnow6234 macrumors 6502

8. tyrenlds macrumors newbie

I just read this post, thought to myself "that's funny, don't have mine yet and it too is shipping out of Fort Worth" so I called Fedex and sure enough i'm in the same boat as you... SOB i took an hour off of work for nothing.

EDIT: ajsnow6234, you're a d!ckhole

9. ajsnow6234 macrumors 6502

That's not very nice at all...might want to fix that. Just be patient, it will come tomorrow probably. I know, I know, that coming from a guy who got his (and her's) today...but you'll survive.

10. gethyphyyo macrumors regular

Yeah OP, There was Weather Issues or storms going on, If you call and speak to the claims department(at fedex) at least you can get Apple the shipping charges refunded.

11. splashnader macrumors 6502a

splashnader

**** happens. :mad: Some people received non working iphones and some received iphones that have bad reception, yellow blotches and other issues. One person even received an empty box with no phone at all. Your day could have been worse.

12. Kadman macrumors 65816

Kadman

FedEx absolutely rocks. I couldn't disagree with your opinion more.

13. bigtallguy macrumors member

At least you don't have to wait in line. And you're still getting it on launch day.

14. DiamondMac macrumors 68040

DiamondMac

FedEx does suck for not giving you your package a day before it is supposed to come

Damn them!

15. chdwil macrumors regular

Fedex delivered my phone to AT&T by mistake. AT&T refused to give me the phone saying it would not be available till Thursday. With some convincing I made them see the light. I have my phone now. Fedex has lost a lot of credibility in my opinion. They delivered a package to the wrong address. What a blunder.

16. S.beezy macrumors newbie

People need to start tagging their pictures. Some of these pics are being used on ebay, just a heads up.

17. emaja macrumors 68000

WAAAAAH!!

But I want my phone NOW! Not when they promised it to me!

WAAAAAH!!

Puh-leaze. You'll get it on the 24th, just as Apple and AT&T said you would.

18. shagthedrummer macrumors newbie

shagthedrummer

could be worse.... mine says it's still in China..... the country.

19. talk2an11 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yup Damm them when they told u that u r going to get it on 23rd by 3 pm and them boom !!! either iphone and no loger u see estimate date .

FedEx doesn't know that iphone will be only delivered on 24th else none of other were getting ,if apple/att has shipped (22nd morning and you have it in transit since 22nd afternoon) then it should have come on 23rd.

20. iJules macrumors member

Up until tonight, my delivery date was 6-24. I just got shipping notice with a delivery date of 6-30!!!!! I'm so frustrated. I woulda just gone to the store with my reservation had I known this would happen.

21. tyrenlds macrumors newbie

@talk2an11

Just spoke with FedEx and my package is out for delivery this morning. Looks like they got them out of Fort Worth last night. I'm assuming both our phones where on the same plane, so you might give CS a call and possibly receive some good news!

22. emaja macrumors 68000

They knew with the iPad and other Apple products. It seems that Apple didn't ask them to hold the phones until the 24th, but since that was the official date you shouldn't be too upset. At least it is not late.