Fedex Tracking Number

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by w00t951, Jun 22, 2010.

1. w00t951 macrumors 68000

w00t951

I have been wondering why my Fedex tracking number provided by AT&T isn't working. Is there is problem here? I ordered almost as soon as preordering started, jamming Command+R until the "Coming Soon" icon disappeared from the Apple website.

Edit: There was no change in the order status from AT&T for a while, until (on the 20th) the status suddenly says "shipped" on the 18th. Weird.

2. Nde macrumors 6502a

Nde

Two possible reason. 1 is Fedex server is over loaded, I don't think it is since most of the trackings are updating but a little behind. Second is Fedex has not pickup your order yet. That pretty much means ATT has an empty box with a Fedex label on it. Once ATT get the iphones, they will tape it up and ship it. Depends on what ATT select to ship, if it is Fedex Ground, add another 5 business when it is picked up.

3. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

It takes time to update. My tracking was just updated this AM. Try tomorrow morning. Give it a rest for the evening and be :cool:

4. menist macrumors regular

menist

Yea same problem here. I order around 2:40am pst on the 15, with att. Its pretty f-up how ppl's who order later on the day or had been back ordered, received a tracking # in trasit.

5. w00t951 thread starter macrumors 68000

w00t951

omg... I hope that AT&T hasn't screwed up... And I hope that Fedex will deliver to my house on the 24th, even though I won't be opening it until i get the Zagg InvisibleShield screen protectors and my Apple Bumper on the 25th. Sad.

Edit: My iPhone was never Backordered, which makes it even weirder. I just hope that AT&T won't deliver to the wrong house, as many of my online shopping deliveries go to other houses.

6. reaganomics macrumors newbie

AT&T gave me a tracking number four days ago and it's still not showing up on the FedEx site

7. Sanveann macrumors 6502

Sanveann

Same deal here. I called Fed Ex earlier and they CS rep told me that her info showed my package was scheduled to be picked up tomorrow (6/23) and delivered 6/24. Was really hoping to have it tomorrow!