Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

XTheLancerX

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 20, 2014
NY, USA
I got a reply from Apple today, pertaining to a past piece of feedback I sent. They wanted a video of the bug I reported, and I recorded it. However when I try to send it, every single time, on my iPad and iPhone, it says, "Failed to Send Response," "Feedback Assistant encountered an error while sending your response to Apple. Please Try again later."

I've tried everything and it still won't work. I'm not sure if regular feedback works or not, it could just be the response system that is being problematic. Anybody else having issues?

XTheLancerX

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 20, 2014
NY, USA
Okay, so I am just assuming the feedback assistant is down for all users. Still down this morning, Aug. 6

rstark18

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2009
I had submitted a bug last week and I saw another thread about feedback not working so I went to check the app. The big I sent was stuck in the outbox. Last night I resubmitted it and it failed. Just now I tapped it to "try again" and it uploaded. So it is working for me (now).

XTheLancerX

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 20, 2014
NY, USA
I had submitted a bug last week and I saw another thread about feedback not working so I went to check the app. The big I sent was stuck in the outbox. Last night I resubmitted it and it failed. Just now I tapped it to "try again" and it uploaded. So it is working for me (now).
Still won't work for me.

XTheLancerX

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 20, 2014
NY, USA
Try to edit your submission the resubmit. That's what I did.
It's a reply to an email I received from Apple regarding a previous piece of feedback I sent though. Maybe I have to change the comments I put in. I hope it doesn't have to do with the video in sending them, because that's what they requested. A video reproducing the bug I filed.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.