Feedback for my blog

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by eric55lv, Jan 5, 2008.

1. eric55lv Guest

eric55lv

So can anyone provide feedback on my blog there is a link in my signature where it says my blog thanks!

2. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

Hate to say this, but the blog seems very childish. Calling Vista poop and saying Microsoft sucks without anything to back up your claims, comes off as extremely immature, and makes me not want to take anything on that site seriously.

3. adrianblaine macrumors 65816

adrianblaine

Blogs are cool, in that they are yours to do with as you please and say what you want to say. If you are trying to attract an audience though, you might have to change some things to attract more people. IMO, I think there is too much saturation in the "Apple Rules" segment of the blogosphere. If you are doing this just for fun though, it seems just fine.

I guess if you are looking for some real advice, you'll have to list out what your goals and intentions are for what you are trying to accomplish with your blog.

4. r1ch4rd macrumors 6502a

r1ch4rd

Agreed.

Your site doesn't really have anything interesting to read on there. I don't think I will be reading it again.

5. shecky Guest

shecky

i think this site exemplifies the notion that just because you can blog, does not mean you should blog.

6. zflauaus macrumors 65816

To all: Agreed. Especially shecky's post.

It seems very childish. If you really want people to take you seriously or at least look at your blog instead of glance at it, please use proper grammar and puncuation. Don't.Put.Everything.Like.This. Also, possibly post some worthwhile content on the site that people would deem useful and would actually want to read.

Although if you want a blog that you basically have as a throw around, you're on the right track.

Don't take this harshly, it's just suggestions and most of us are tired of blogs that either tlk n 1337/txt spk or ones that have nothing worth while.

7. wordmunger macrumors 603

wordmunger

At least embed your videos in the blog itself instead of making people click on the links.

8. steelphantom macrumors 6502a

steelphantom

According to you, then, Windows Vista is also the world's best OS. It just has the "Windows name" on it.

9. iMpathetic macrumors 68030

iMpathetic

Yeah, I read the blog too. Seems a bit hastily written, and he keeps contradicting himself. No he doesn't. But, i think it's a good start.

10. eric55lv thread starter Guest

eric55lv

Well what do you think of it now because did some minor changes

11. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I am pretty sure you missed everyone's point. Stating that "Apple Rocks and Microsoft Sucks" tells me that you're just another blogger spewing out the same exact news this site (and others) spews only on a time delay because you need others to post it first. Now as far as fanboy sites go, it does serve its purpose and in that case you did a great job.

12. ghall macrumors 68040

ghall

Meh. It's alright. Maybe you should try a broader selection of topics and find what you write about best and concentrate on that.

13. idyll macrumors 6502

you may want to reconsider re-writing your posts.. most of them start with "so..."

14. nickster9224 macrumors 6502a

nickster9224

punctuation and grammar are horrible and so is spelling. We need current news. Not just something that has been reported on awhile ago. Needs ways less bias towards apple. You could speak more about your personal views on a topic. Some of you stuff in contradicting. Other than that you have a good start. Good luck.