Feedback for Things, Inspiration, and Bento

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by eUnique, Jul 26, 2011.

1. eUnique, Jul 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2011

eUnique macrumors member

Hi all,

I read the sticky but I'm not looking for general must have programs, I'm trying to get organized. I have always had horrible organization so I'm hoping electronically on my MBP I'll be more motivated.

So anyways those three programs listed seem like they would be really good, but I have nothing else to judge it against. I tend to like apple products but if another program does better I'd like to take a look. And lastly to clarify I do want 1) To-do/planner , 2) Some databasing program for things like statisitics, poker hands, other various personal lists. And 3) A brainstorming program, I wish I wrote more stuff down, lots of other methods haven't been as successful as I'd like.

Anyways thanks!

Maybe those are the only programs that do those things?

2. psxguru macrumors 6502a

I use Things on my Mac and iphone. It's not perfect as syncing can only currently be done via wifi on the same network. However the next version (currently in beta) will have cloud sync - they're rolling their own out rather than using icloud.

I tried a few out and Things was the one that felt the best/fitted my way of thinking/working.

Download it and use the trial to see if it fits your needs?