Feedback on Beats Studio Wireless

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by Mackinjosh, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Mackinjosh macrumors 6502a

Has anyone given the Apple TV 4 a go with these bluetooth headphones? If so how is the lag factor? It was a problem on iPad and iPhone for years apparently. Amazon is selling some of these headphones for 229 (MSRP 379), so before I give them a shot I was hoping to hear from people that have experienced them first hand. Thanks

2. jimmypopjr macrumors regular

I've had the same sync issues on iPads with my beats wireless studios. I've watched three movies on the new Apple TV with the beats and there's no sync issues, everything lines up nicely.

3. SanJoseEd macrumors newbie

The Beats Studio wireless set I purchased in Dec 2015 failed about 14 months later - charging lights began to show random flashing and sequencing, 'fuel gauge' battery charge indicator lights would not show more that one light and that one disappeared after about 7 secs. Restart / reset 10 sec hold on 'on' button tried several times did not work. The charging LED will flicker if the charging cable is wiggled, indicating something wrong with the inside of the USB port or a battery inside. Different charger and cable = same thing. Called Beats - they sent me to Apple and Apple says one year is all they'll honor, but for $199 they will 'try' to fix it. Yeah, right. By Beats. Hello Bose.