Feedback

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by matteusclement, Jan 14, 2011.

1. matteusclement macrumors 65816

matteusclement

2. xStep macrumors 68000

Didn't like "TOO MUCH!!!" but liked the other two.

3. matteusclement thread starter macrumors 65816

matteusclement

@xStep

LOL.
    i just showed them at a student movement AGM and TOO MUCH was the #1 choice.

that's cool tho, to each their own.

4. jwheeler, Jan 16, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2011

jwheeler macrumors regular

Haha I always thought your username was some weird play on the word muscle. I feel like an idiot discovering that it's Matteus Clement

Edit1: Just watched "Too Much". Was good. Amusing. I guess canadian students are having similar problems to uk students then? Our fees will rise to nearly double in the good unis. Although luckily mine are set as I started in October :D.

Edit2: I preferred the message and the talking aspect of other two. I did notice straight away that you used apple sounds for all three :) But that's not important. :D

5. chrismacguy macrumors 68000

*hi-5s for managing to sneak in pre-fees-increase* - So glad I managed to do the same... damn Government. I also liked Too Much :D

6. matteusclement thread starter macrumors 65816

matteusclement

@JW - that BS happening in england is enough to make me have a stroke. Never have a supported riots or protest but what happened there was just a FRACTION of what those guys did. Absolute slime.

The idea was that if some other student society wanted to use these videos that all I would have to do is change the end message to tailor it more to where the message is needed BUT still be able to keep the core idea. So if students in england wanted to use this, but have different facts at the end... BAM-O!:eek:

7. jwheeler macrumors regular

I don't actually know much about the protest. But ill see if I can find out some information like a website or something. I must do work now though. I got an all-nighter ahead of me :(