Feel my pain

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by ibizarocks, Mar 31, 2008.

1. ibizarocks macrumors regular

As some of you may know I decided against waiting for a re-design due to all the rev-a problems people get and bought a base model 2.5 MBP. I knew it was going to get delivered today which is fine but as I was leaving the house to go to work/uni the UPS man arrived with my mac.

What a cruel thing to do! For 2 seconds I did consider phoning in sick but alas I've never called in sick in my life and thought I can't start doing that now BUT how the hell am I meant to cope at work knowing that it's just there at home waiting for me!?!?!?!!?!?!

I'm going insane

EDIT: you know what, I've just thought that I hope it isn't a dud. then I think I actually will go mad

2. mooty macrumors regular

I too am at work and my GF is at home awaiting delivery of my new MBP... I really hope she doesn't go have a shower and they turn up!!! Nooooo!

3. MacHipster macrumors 6502

I tried to feel your pain, but all the jealousy and bitterness got in the way.:D

4. mooty macrumors regular

Now I feel your pain too :eek: What a day!

5. ibizarocks thread starter macrumors regular

oh my god... what a machine!!!!

my uni lecture was cancelled so i was buzzing about that. rushed home and switched this beast on and i'm in love. for some reason it's even cooler than the ones in the shop :)

my screen looks pretty good as well but i dont know what model it is. i'll check it out and let you know

6. mooty macrumors regular

On my way back to set mine up. I can't wait either. Good times!

7. ibizarocks thread starter macrumors regular

let me know how you get on

my screen is a 9c83 which is Samsung but it doesn't have a major yellow tint problem to worry about so i'm not too fussed. If it was noticeable I'd care but i can live with this.

other than that it's perfect!!!! glad I went for the matte as well. just compared my sisters glossy vaio and i definitely prefer it.

8. lil' brudder macrumors 6502

You all suck.... I wish I could afford a Macbook Pro...

9. puke macrumors regular

ahh, the penryn mbp is amazing. im crazy in love with mine :)

10. ibizarocks thread starter macrumors regular