I want to ask this to my fellow JB that like me JBing is important. I up for renew in a couple weeks. with JBing in mind should I keep the I4 upgrade to the 4S if I do I planned to get a factory unlocked 4S or wait for the I5. I'm kind of leaning towards keeping the 4s because of Limera1n etc. Plus issues people have had with the 4S. my battery life is just fine on my I4 with 5.0.