Fellow posters can you help me find this accessory for my MBA 13"

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by stfwayne, Jan 10, 2012.

  1. stfwayne macrumors regular

    Apr 10, 2011
    I purchased a Moshi keyboard protector but whenever i close the screen the grease and dirt from the keyboard protector gets smudged onto the screen

    Im very ocd about cleaning my screen and need a piece of cloth/microfiber that is fit to cover the keyboard, wondering if anyone of you have come across this on an accessory site and can shoot me a link.

    Ive found some microfiber cloths but they are too thick and the lid wont close

    I want a cloth that covers the keyboard and enables me to close my macbook air
  2. anirudh, Jan 10, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2012

    anirudh macrumors 6502

    Feb 28, 2008
    Some people have pointed out that the Radtech Screensaverz mentioned by the poster above is too thick for the Air. You might want to check out Shaggymac or frankly a piece of paper over the KB would be just fine. After all, Apple ships the Air ALL OVER THE WORLD with the same paper

Share This Page