FEMA Camps

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by dukebound85, May 7, 2008.

1. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

2. Evangelion macrumors 68040

I watched the first video, and I'm not that impressed. It was basically just "this tower COULD be used as a watchtower. This area COULD be used to contain lots of people. These traintracks COULD be used for transporting a lot of people".

And of course black helicopters were mentioned...

3. 7254278 macrumors 68020

Hmmm I dont know much about politics or FEMA prison camps but after watching the first video it just sounds like a bunch of wishful thinking. WOW THE PARKING LOT HAD FENCES WITH BARBWIRE AN ONE CCTV CAMERA. . . Nothing against you dukebound85, but I feel the video SHOWS NOTHING like a FEMA prison camp and I am very skeptical.

4. ham_man macrumors 68020

ham_man

Prisons could be used to detain large numbers of people? Well I never!

At a former Amtrak station there is a direct walk from the track to the terminal? Whodathunkit?

5. Annndy! macrumors regular

Annndy!

Electronic turnstiles? Helicopter windsocks?! ONOES!

Gonna jump on the bandwagon here and say this doesn't seem like much to get worked up over.

6. dukebound85 thread starter macrumors P6

dukebound85

haha im very skeptical as well. just got me thinking if the govt would do something like this in case something catestrophic happened

7. SporkLover macrumors 6502

Conspiracy theories are the best! If you want to further down the rabbit hole google REX 84. Then you can start googling how NORTHCOM is an evil organization because it deploys Title 10 troops in the united states.

All laughable at best.

8. mobilehaathi macrumors G3

mobilehaathi

Plausible since FEMA is run by reptilians who mascarade as old dutch people.

How to recognize them:

9. Caliber26, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2012

Caliber26 macrumors 68000

Caliber26

I think it's interesting how most people will write you off as a crazy conspiracy nut-job, who ought to go sit in a corner with his tinfoil hat on, if you dare bring up something that forces them to open up their minds to things that are less than pleasant. It's that whole "keep moving, nothing to see here" attitude, and it's sad that so many people act like that as a result of mass brainwashing. They're so quick to laugh it off and say there's isnt enough evidence to establish facts, yet they come on a site, where they hope to read an article that might shed some light on a future product, based solely on rumors, blurry pictures, opinions of unqualified analysts, and little clues that surface here and there. God forbid they apply such openmindedness when it comes to other things. I guess reading about the iPhone 5 is less intimidating?

We're living in a post-conspiracy theory era. Just look at all the **** that's going on and you'll see it's real and no longer theories. FFS, Obama just signed off on an Executive Order that grants the government the right to dispose of all of our resources in the event of a national crisis. This is seriously shady and I'm sure there are plans for it in the near future. -- And it's interesting that NOT ONE mainstream media outlet made mention of this. They're all too busy talking about Tebow, Treyvon Martin, or the girl threw flour on Kim Kardashian!

And I have to agree with the OP. Those camps and the crap load of coffins (aka "casket liners") that they've invested in are very foreshadowing. There's no way that so many of these vacant camps are being erected in every single state just for the hell of it. Clearly, they're preparing to house large numbers of people that the government deems as a threat to the state, as allowed by the NDA Act, which was conveniently and quietly signed by Obama on 12/31/2011, while the entire world was too busy getting drunk or watching The Ball Drop on TV.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...order-national-defense-resources-preparedness

10. iJohnHenry macrumors P6

iJohnHenry

11. Zerozal macrumors 6502

LOL. Just in case anyone is confused, that's from The Onion.