Festive Apple news...

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by wardie, Dec 23, 2018.

1. wardie macrumors regular

I foresee a major Apple product launch just around the corner.

- New Mac Mini Tardis (Bargain Basement edition) - keeps the same form factor but allows full upgradeability exploiting quantum effects to superposition a GPU in and out of the box simultaneously (all for $500 wow)
    - iMac Zero - 34 inch curved OLED iMac only 5mm thick but the i9 CPU inside runs cold with no fan due to liquid nitrogen cooling
    - Mac Pro Pro (for Pros only) - next gen gaming / mining / NASA supercomputer, in a retro cheesegrater format. Comes with its own renewable power station. But no amateurs, please!

In a radical shift, timing will be driven by when enough forum members say they need to upgrade. And delivered by Apple’s new express courier, with a large sleigh and eco-friendly reindeer power.

Only joking. Merry Christmas everyone anyway...!

2. JullsJTRIRE macrumors member

JullsJTRIRE

iMac Zero would do for giving my son as a present for New Year I think ))

3. wardie thread starter macrumors regular

OK...
    - MacBook Air Max - paper thin laptop with e-ink nanotechnology rollable screen, no ports (sooo last decade!) just inductive charging and wireless, no keyboard as Siri-only interface plus Face ID v2 uses retina control for the pointer. People camped for weeks outside the Apple store for launch, it’s a bargain at only $10k