few questions sound quality

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by patt2k, Jan 19, 2016.

1. patt2k macrumors regular

Hey there guys yesterday I had a pretty good deal on 6S so I took it. Had the Moto X Pure which I will be selling I am not a fanboy or anything just wanted to give iOS a try again. So far I am ok with everything but sounds quality over bluetooth. I was spoiled by viper4android and wanted to know if there is anything to improve add extra bass etc to some music apps. I use spotify which as equalizer so that's good but few others don't.

Thanks for any tips if there are any.

2. jetsam macrumors 6502

3. bbrks macrumors 65816

bbrks

Forgive me, but to talk about sound quality over bluetooth on a phone is, to be quite gentle. ridiculous.
    You can maybe talk about, is it loud enough, but basically, that's about it. Again, I apologize, if someone gets offended. :)

4. patt2k thread starter macrumors regular

What viper4android is basically a sound driver you let's adjust audio to have better bass mids etc.. everything how you want it and sound quality is just amazing. I got so spoiled by it,I mean it's not the worse right now but I will need some time to adjust for sure :)

Think of it more like an equalizer on steroids lol I looked at this app that would be only good for speakers I think.

Yea no stress I need to boost bass somehow lol if possible. Spotify has equalizer built in so I did that and it's good enough. But I listen to some other music apps and not all have equalizer built it in.

5. bbrks macrumors 65816

bbrks

Well, OK, than I guess, you would be much better of, with some higher quality headphones...

6. patt2k thread starter macrumors regular

Yea no stress I need to boost bass somehow lol if possible. Spotify has equalizer built in so I did that and it's good enough. But I listen to some other r
    Using Jabra Rox currently with viper4android it sounded amazing. So I will keep on looking maybe when jailbreak is realeased for 9.2 something maybe will be possible :)