Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rcedeno

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 2, 2009
Hello everyone,

I have been having trouble configuring the controls for FF7 on pcsx. I'm using scph1001 or 7001 for my bio (I don't have the macbook to check right now) and everything starts up and works just fine but when it gets to the credits on the main screen it just loops and I can't use any of the controls. I've tried using a ps3 controller and just the regular default keyboard but no response..any suggestions or help? thanks so much!!

WesNyle

macrumors newbie
Apr 29, 2009
Open the window where you configure the controls and click "Rescan" while the game is running. Do this every time it happens, which should only be when the game starts.

I see NO Rescan button....... is there an easy to use Keyboard to Controller Program? I tried controller mate but its NOT free and its SO confusing....... I would LOVE to use the PS3 controller but I have an XBOX 360 Controller also...... please help!

neonblue2

macrumors 6502a
Aug 25, 2006
Port Pirie, South Australia
It's in the PCSX preferences.

rescan.png

jazzykendall

macrumors newbie
Aug 2, 2009
hey this is a bit late... but i'm having the same problem with final fantasy nine and when I hit the rescan button it still does nothing... any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.