FF7 on PCSX

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by rcedeno, Apr 6, 2009.

1. rcedeno macrumors newbie

Hello everyone,

I have been having trouble configuring the controls for FF7 on pcsx. I'm using scph1001 or 7001 for my bio (I don't have the macbook to check right now) and everything starts up and works just fine but when it gets to the credits on the main screen it just loops and I can't use any of the controls. I've tried using a ps3 controller and just the regular default keyboard but no response..any suggestions or help? thanks so much!!

2. WesNyle macrumors newbie

YES SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!! Im having problems with the SAME THING!!!

3. neonblue2 macrumors 6502a

Open the window where you configure the controls and click "Rescan" while the game is running. Do this every time it happens, which should only be when the game starts.

4. WesNyle macrumors newbie

I see NO Rescan button....... is there an easy to use Keyboard to Controller Program? I tried controller mate but its NOT free and its SO confusing....... I would LOVE to use the PS3 controller but I have an XBOX 360 Controller also...... please help!

5. neonblue2 macrumors 6502a

6. WesNyle macrumors newbie

Thats werid mine doesnt have that Rescan feature, i must have an older version......

7. jazzykendall macrumors newbie

hey this is a bit late... but i'm having the same problem with final fantasy nine and when I hit the rescan button it still does nothing... any ideas? Thanks in advance.