FileBot Media Renamer

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by rednoah, May 20, 2016.

1. rednoah, May 20, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2017

rednoah macrumors newbie

rednoah

Hi. I'm the developer of FileBot.

FileBot is a tool for auto-magically renaming Movies, TV Shows and Music. If you're using Plex or Kodi then FileBot is a must-have utility to get your media in order.

The latest version of FileBot is available on the Mac App Store for $20.

[​IMG]

FileBot is the ultimate tool for organizing and renaming Movies, TV Shows, Anime or Music. It's smart, highly customizable, and just works.

FileBot will match your files against TheMovieDB or TheTVDB and then rename (or move / copy / symlink / hardlink) them exactly the way you want it. Anything is possible with the scriptable format engine.

If you need help extracting archives en masse or checking SFV / MD5 / SHA1 / SHA256 files then FileBot will get that done as well.

If you need any help there's the FAQ and Forums. Feel free to contact me on Twitter or Facebook if you have any questions.

Twitter: @filebot_renamer

2. Tulani macrumors 6502a

Tulani

handy app.
    i use it all the time for organizing my content for my mac mini based home theater system

3. LOLobo macrumors member

I absolutely love your app. I use it only from Terminal though, and I don't remember having paid for it, but then again I'm running an old version.

4. rednoah thread starter macrumors newbie

rednoah

FileBot 4.7.8
    • Additional language preferences
    • Additional Episode Sort Order: Absolute Airdate Order (useful for matching by airdate or episode title instead of SxE numbers)
    • Additional bindings: {kbps} and {khz}
    • Unified {localize} and {order} binding usage (e.g. localize.zho.n or order.airdate.sxe)
    • Minor improvements and bugfixes

5. rednoah thread starter macrumors newbie

rednoah

FileBot 4.7.9
    • Binding {sdhd} has been removed in favour of {hd} which now supports UHD/HD/SD as possible values
    • Support Presets for photo mass-renaming (e.g. added {exif}, {camera} and {location} bindings)
    • Minor improvements and bugfixes

[​IMG]