So, I had filevault on under Mavericks, installed the Public Beta 2, and decided to turn disbale filevault. Decryption is now going on for a month. I have a 2011 MBA 256 GB SSD with only about 14 GB left. I'm wondering if my limited free space is the culprit. I did a TM Backup of Mavericks before I installed the Yosemite PB and am wondering if i should just do a restore from backup or wait it out. Thoughts?