Filterstorm 3 available

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Donka, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Donka macrumors 68020

Donka

Anyone looking for a proper photo editing application, Filterstorm has just been updated to version 3. It's also currently half price so grab it quick if you are after it.
    Awesome application, definitely my favourite image editor and surprisingly powerful. I'm not affiliated with the developer, just happy to recommend an excellent app.

2. h00ligan macrumors 68030

3. h00ligan macrumors 68030

You now..for what I do on the iPad, I have to say filter storm pro doesn't make sense. Especially given there is no way to pass libraries and edits to other used software.

I think it's a great idea, but for mot people (as the site states) there is very very limited application between 3 and pro. I would not have bought pro had 3 been out.

Great work on 3 though, really good on the iPhone compared to 2. I will still use pro, but I'd guess it will be a couple times a year on vacations.

I do think filter storm 3 passed photogene for quality of editor..however, I do not care for cropping in either 3 or pro, I find it arduous and imprecise, bu maybe I'm failing to grasp something... Like how one can zoom to be specific on one corner.