Final Cut Studio 2 from Ebay.

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by orpheus1120, Dec 19, 2008.

1. orpheus1120 macrumors 65816

orpheus1120

Hi guys,

I'm trying to dab into video editing and am considering to purchase a copy of FCS 2. However there's a substantial price difference between Apple USA and Apple Singapore (circa $355). So I have a look at ebay, and I came over a powerseller from the states sellingFCS2 for $989 with FREE SHIPPING to Singapore. Now I'm thinking that's a darn good deal. What I will need to know from the seller is if the copy is a normal retail version or the educational one, since the former is entitled for future upgrade while the latter is not. It seems this deal is too good, and I wanna be sure there's no catch somewhere.

Anyone here has any experience buying FCS2 from ebay? If any of you guys can give me some comments on the listing in question, I will definitely appreciate very much.

Cheers!

2. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

Unfortunately, my experience in life has always been, if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is... especially when it comes to things like this

Woof, Woof - Dawg [​IMG]

3. kolax macrumors G3

Probably pirated with a serial supplied.

I'd be wary of stuff like that. I'd never purchase professional software off of eBay either.