Final Cut Studio 2. Will work with Canon FS200 ?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by canuelo, Apr 5, 2010.

1. canuelo macrumors member

canuelo

Hi. I have just got rid of a new Toshiba X100 at a los of $60 as it's files will not intergrate with FCP. Does anyone know or has anyone used the Canon FS200 camera importing into Final cut pro. I have a Sony HVR-Z1E which is a tape machne and never had problems but these SD card camcorders seem to be a pain. Thanks for any help anyone can give me. PS The Toshiba used AVCHD which had a sub file in it and I had to use a file converter which is no use to me as it takes to long.

2. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

3. canuelo thread starter macrumors member

canuelo

Hi and thanks for the info. I already have MPEG Streamclip in the dock from when I was trying to get the Toshiba X100 to convert but the MPEG streamclip didn't even want to know about the files, seems Toshiba muffed on that part!! the procesor was also very very slow on zooming even slowly it did not capture images. Well many thanks again, I will go ahead and get the FS200 for home and family use as the MPEG Streamclip is pretty fast. Sincere Regards.

4. canuelo thread starter macrumors member

canuelo

Hi and thanks for the info. I already have MPEG Streamclip in the dock from when I was trying to get the Toshiba X100 to convert but the MPEG streamclip didn't even want to know about the files, seems Toshiba muffed on that part!! the procesor was also very very slow on zooming even slowly it did not capture images. Well many thanks again, I will go ahead and get the FS200 for home and family use as the MPEG Streamclip is pretty fast. Sincere Regards. PS just pure curiosity!! What cheapy camcorders will import to FCP any ideas?