Final Cut Studio 2

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by GeneKam, Feb 13, 2008.

1. GeneKam macrumors regular

Hey guys quick question, I have a macbook that i have just recently got. Before this I had used sony Vegas for the movie editing, never really got to do it with mac. So what my question was I have the middle class Macbook3 (White 2.2Ghz, 2 GB RAM) and before the winter ends me and my friends planed a movie, we have almost finished the script and planing. So waht my concern was is, will i be able to run the studio 2 on a macbook. Dont get me into using i movie as i am quite disappointed with it, way to basic of apple software. Back to the topic I have checked the Studio requirements, and it says that intel integrated is not supported for some components of the studio. Would you guys happen to know which once it is not not compatible with.

2. Fearless Leader macrumors 68020

its refering to motion I believe when it says you don't meet all the requirements. And the any format video tracks may do its heavy lifting on the gpu, cant remember. but that'll be about it.

3. GeneKam thread starter macrumors regular

Well motion i dont use as all of the stunts are real, and it simply takes too long to do an animation, this is non profit films, so the animation can be taken out, no problem. An the video formats, we work with regular low end hd camcorders so thats not a concern as i do believe the referral would be towards the higher end studio grade video equipment.

4. speakerwizard macrumors 68000

speakerwizard

colour (color) will not work, it can slow down the fastest of machines. though it is quite amazing.

5. GeneKam thread starter macrumors regular

i was hoping that that will work, it is indeed quite amazing peace of software