Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RG129

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 1, 2007
After trying for 3 days, AT&T finally worked out their internet issues and let me view my account online. Things I've noticed:

- Didn't lose my rollover minutes (thank goodness)
- AT&T mistakenly listed my phone as 4GB iPhone when I have an 8GB. I'm not sure if it's necessary to try and correct this.
- My FAN account # is still being listed at the top! Could it be that I still get my discount on the voice plan that I was using before and the only thing not discounted is the $20 data plan? Please let it be so!

Anybody else logged into their accounts?

SiLeNtKiLLa

macrumors member
Jun 27, 2007
After trying for 3 days, AT&T finally worked out their internet issues and let me view my account online. Things I've noticed:

- Didn't lose my rollover minutes (thank goodness)
- AT&T mistakenly listed my phone as 4GB iPhone when I have an 8GB. I'm not sure if it's necessary to try and correct this.
- My FAN account # is still being listed at the top! Could it be that I still get my discount on the voice plan that I was using before and the only thing not discounted is the $20 data plan? Please let it be so!

Anybody else logged into their accounts?

Was able to log in after 12 hours

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.