Finally!! Bought an iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by LordOmega, Mar 18, 2008.

1. LordOmega macrumors newbie

LordOmega

So I finally did it!! After almost a year of lusting after the Iphone I got off my cheap, lazy ass and went to the nearest apple store(100 miles away) and bought one! I got it with the black incase slider and the power support anti-glare film(which I completely screwed up putting on). It is the sexiest thing on the planet!! Now I just have to get away from the girlfriend long enough to activate it... I haven't been this excited since that one time that girl came over and... I think thats a story for another time... Either way, Yay me!!!:D
    :apple:

2. MacGuy35 macrumors member

Congrats! I'm about ready to take the plunge myself. I just bought one but i'm waiting to open it. I'm having a really hard time trying to let go of my Sprint Sero plan. I keep asking myself why do I want to pay $70 more per month.:confused: to go to AT&T

3. LordOmega thread starter macrumors newbie

LordOmega

Yeah I know what you mean. I'm already with AT&T so thats not a big issue for me.

4. bhsu21 macrumors 6502

Congrats! I will be getting mine in early April when I go back to the US to visit.

How is the Incase slider? I was looking at it online and know it gets good reviews. how thin is it? I'll be putting the Iphone in my pocket most of the time.

5. Mr9758 macrumors regular

Heh... I just bought a 16 gig iPhone with the exact same case and screen protector. I love mine too!

6. gkarris macrumors 604

gkarris

Congratulations - you will never go back..

(still enjoys torturing a friend who WAS a Crackberry head...) :p

7. mr. feeny macrumors member

Congrats, hopefully I will be joining the ranks very soon. Just need to get away from Verizon now.

8. BergerFan macrumors 68020

BergerFan

I received my 16Gb iPhone on Monday morning, and It's even more sexy that I thought. I'm selling both my 16GB iPod Touch and my 30GB 5th Gen iPod Video on ebay, so now I have just the one device! :D

The iPod Touch is a pretty thing, but the iPhone just feels perfect in the hand. If anything, the Touch is a little bit too thin. The shiny back and easily-scratched edges let it down aesthetically.
    The iPhone is the perfect weight and in design terms it's gorgeous. I can't put it down!!!:eek::D

Edge isn't as bad as I thought it would be here in London, compared to my 3G Sony Ericsson K770i on the 3 network, it seems to be just as fast, lol.
    I discovered that Edge does load inferior versions of images, compared to wi-fi, so that probably explains the speed. :p